This Ninja Foodi vegan 15-bean soup is the perfect comfort food to warm up your friends and family on a chilly day or in winter. It’s hearty, delicious and rich, this tasty soup is so easy to make in your Ninja Foodi.
Prep Time: 10 mins // Cook: 45 mins
- 1 (20 ounces) package 15-bean soup mix (seasoning packet not used)
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can dice Italian-style tomatoes
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
How To Make Vegan 15-Bean Soup
- Combine rinsed beans, diced tomatoes, vegetable broth, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, salt, paprika, and black pepper in a Foodi.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure; set timer for 35 minutes. Leave for about 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- According to the manufacturer’s instructions release pressure using the natural release method, about 10 minutes. Complete releasing pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
Per Serving: 390 calories; 2.2 g fat; 67 g carbohydrates; 23.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1214 mg sodium.
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our scrumptious recipe.
Have any contribution to make? Use the comment section below. Thank You!