This Ninja Foodi Vegan Vegetable Barley Soup is a quick and easy recipe to enjoy a wholesome and nutritious soup. Filled with flavors and takes about 30-40 min to prepare. Not just that it’s a perfect vegetable soup for weeknight dinners, so delicious! I used homemade vegetable broth and the black pepper gives it quite a kick.
Prep time: 20 mins // Cook: 30 mins
- 2 quarts vegetable broth
- 1 cup uncooked barley
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can canned diced tomatoes
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
How To Make Vegan Vegetable Barley Soup
1.Combine vegetable broth, barley, tomatoes, carrots, celery, zucchini, onion, corn, bay leaves, salt, sugar, pepper, and garlic powder in your foodi
2. Close and lock the lid. Click high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; then set the timer for 15 minutes. Leave for about 10 to 15 minutes to build pressure.
3. Release pressure using the natural-release, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 1.8 g fat; 44.1 g carbohydrates; 7.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1123 mg sodium
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our scrumptious recipe.
Have any contribution to make? Use the comment section below. Thank You!