Spaghetti with Sun Dried Tomato Almond Pesto Recipe is a Mediterranean dish from mumedibbles, its quick, simple and utterly delicious. Just cook it, i know you will like it.
Total Time: 45 mins
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (3 ounces)
- 1/3 cup salted roasted almonds
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
How To Make It Spaghetti With Sun Dried Tomato Almond Pesto
Using a food processor, pulse the tomatoes, almonds and garlic. Add 1/4 cup of the oil and puree. Season with salt and pepper.
In a skillet, toast the bread crumbs in 2 tablespoons of the oil, stirring, until golden. Transfer the crumbs to a plate; season with salt and pepper.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid. In the pot, toss the pasta with the pesto, reserved cooking water and remaining 2 tablespoons of oil until the sauce clings to the pasta. Transfer the pasta to bowls, sprinkle with the bread crumbs and parsley and drizzle with olive oil and Serve.
You Can Pair With
Fresh Sicilian white.